Handcrafted Patchwork is Alison Glass’ newest collection in the Handcrafted line! Made in Indonesia, they are printed using a traditional batik printing process. The batik technique uses wax resistant dyes to produce patterns on fabric. This collection is made entirely by hand – hand stamped and hand dyed! However, unlike traditional batiks, this collection features modern designs by Alison Glass herself. The entire collection consists of 18 prints in 5 different designs. Beautiful, bright colours with modern designs!
To celebrate this new collection, we’re hosting an Instagram SEW IT UP Giveaway! It’s very simple to enter.
HOW TO ENTER:
- On Instagram, post a picture of what you’ve sewn up with the Handcrafted Patchwork collection. At least one fabric shown must be purchased at Fabric Spot.
- Include in the post #fabricspotsewsitup and #fabricspot
- Most importantly, tag Fabric Spot at @fabricspot.
- Contest closes on June 30, 2016 at which point we will select the winner.
- Winner gets a $100 Gift Card to shop at Fabric Spot!
Good luck and can’t wait to see how you SEW IT UP!